Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Autobiography

I was born in Ft. Rucker Alabama on a military base. My Dad was in the Army. Since then I have lived in many different places: Ohio, Korea, Georgia, Louisiana, Florida, and now Colorado. I loved sugar creek in Ohio, the old man who sold me hot spicy rice cakes in Korea, listening to the trumpets in the morning and evenings when I lived on the base in Georgia, Mari Gras in Louisiana, the white sandy beaches of Pensacola, Florida, and the breathtaking mountains of Colorado. God has been so good to me blessing my eyes to see and experience so many things.

3 comments:

rustyr13 said...

wow, i had no idea you've lived all those places! thats so cool

mnesper said...

That is a great autobiography. I enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

what an interesting list of places! i bet you have some great stories!